Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Provide reliable and timely analysis of the Group’s actual financial results, budget and forecasts in order to support ABB Group management and other stakeholders at various
organization levels in decision making processes.
- Business Analysis Supports analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast and proposes improvement actions. Performs benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers. Works with the management team to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends. Prepares financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact to organization.
- Financial Reporting Supports preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Validates accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
- Information and communication Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Optimization Optimizes own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Internal control and documentation Performs controls within own area of responsibility as designed. Maintains proper audit trail and documentation for future tax/ internal/external audits and reviews.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- More than 5 years of experience in Controlling
- Intermediate English
- Experience in cost and inventory, balance sheets
- Good level of Excel
- Desirable knowledge in BAAN and SAP