Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Process accounting transactions for Accounts Receivable (AR) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Processes Accounts Receivable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Application of collections and payment monitoring, executes analysis and reports as assigned, and takes
- appropriate action as necessary.
- Analysis of clients accounts Follow-up of payments (Banks) until finishing with the client to provide the corresponding
- documentation and send invoice status.
- Performs necessary activities within the Accounts Receivable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Bachelor´s degree in Accounting or related to Accounting
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting processes
- Knowledge tax processes
- Intermediate English
- Desirable knowledge in SAP