Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. The Global Business Services (GBS) center in Tallinn is designed to provide dedicated, high-quality services, including Finance, Human Resources and Procurement to ABB’s business units in Europe and Russia. Accounts Payable function is hiring a positive and active team lead.
- Lead Accounts Payable Finland & Baltics team
- Fully manage human resource planning, selection and development
- Perform analysis of accounts and highlights discrepancies for correction
- Identify, recommend and assist in implementation of best practices
- Lead the internal control over Financial Reporting compliance and reporting for Accounts Payable testing
- Previous experience in accounting or finance
- Experience in leading or coordinating a team
- Experience in Finance Shared Services is a strong plus
- Ability to create an atmosphere of collaboration and trust
- Proficiency in English, knowledge in Finnish is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- ‘Can Do’ mindset