Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas
companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha,
Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore
production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures
isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed
to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (OFF)
Primary purpose of job
Provides and directs concerned parties with relevant information intelligibly through designated communications
channels in a timely and efficient manner for the effectiveness & safety of operations.
Experience & Skills
• He must hold restricted certificate of competence in radio telephony-VHF only.
• He must hold an Air Traffic Control certification.
• He must have IO years experience in air traffic control, marine crafts operations & navigation.
• He should have very good command of English & Arabic in writing & speaking.
• He must have International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
• He must have excellent skills ofreport writing.
• He must have communication skills
He must hold Diploma or equivalent in telecommunication.