Offered Salary 1000
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the CPP product group providing direction and resources. You will also be responsible for establishing mid-term and long-term growth strategy for the Product Group, accountable for execution and achievement of the growth plan in line with the Division goals and strategy by providing a competitive market driven product and solution portfolio and supporting the Division Marketing & Sales function while providing the customer value proposition and price positioning.
You will be accountable for driving demand creation, generating the proper conditions for Electrification sales organization to sell successfully and effectively the GPG (Global Product Group) product portfolio in the different markets.
- Setting and achieving a market driven strategy for driving profitable growth and capital efficiency within the Product Group, in line with Division strategy.
- Ensuring achievement of established targets, through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed.
- Being accountable for achievement of Orders, Gross Margin %, Product Cost and Project On-Time and On-Cost (e.g. meeting market requirement specification, R&D cost, Time to Market).
- Setting and ensuring delivery of the product strategy, including targeted customer segments, product and solution innovation, managing and planning the product portfolio and providing business intelligence.
- Establishing the pricing policy and positioning of the product and setting the product group specific R&D roadmap and budget, in line with Division strategy.
- Ensuring that products and solutions are developed by the Technology Centers with the planned return on investment, defined product costs and timeline.
- Defining the manufacturing footprint requirements for the Product Group (to be implemented by the Operations Team), as well as production cost and gross margin % defined in growth plan.
- Being accountable for customer related Quality for ensuring that all standards, specifications and control plans have been met during the new product development, including contribution to definition and sharing of preventive actions, which have direct impact on product line quality performance.
- Define marketing and sales strategy for the Product Group with Division Global Marketing & Sales function and being accountable for monitoring the revenues execution for the different product lines globally and triggering corrective actions with HUBs in order to address the root causes of missing performance.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree education in a related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of management and leadership experience in a global organization.
- Strong knowledge of Packaging & Solutions global market / industry.
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management/Research & Development management experience in strategic planning, change management and post-merger integration.
- Strategic thinking, competence in analyzing and managing complex business situations.
- International experience / global mindset.
- Fluent in English, other languages are an added advantage.
- Flexibility to travel internationally as required.