Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Plan and lead the development of HC Directorate Strategy, long/short-term business plans, objectives, work programs and targets for the ADNOC and Group of Companies, and provide support in the implementation of the Human Capital (HC) Strategy and various HC transformation initiatives/projects.
Provide advice to the HC Management on significant local, regional and international market trends and best practices, HC related implications for the Directorate, and their potential impact on ADNOC Group Companies. Conduct internal and external research and benchmarking and contribute in providing appropriate and proactive recommendations and steering across HC functions.
- Lead the development and implementation of ADNOC’s group-wide long-term Human Capital Strategy and annual integrated short and long term plans to support in achieving ADNOC’s HC related objectives, includes supporting in the follow up of the HC Directorate and the Group Companies’ HC business plan, work programs and business improvement initiates.
- Monitor and steer agreed business planning objectives within HC and the Group Companies. Set target dates for submission, discussion and agreement of various planning sub-sets so that the overall target dates for approved plans and corresponding resource and financial budgets are achieved. Conduct seminars and/or other communication means to ensure that all objectives, assumptions and the need for adherence to target dates are appreciated and understood.
- Manage the setting up of a system for follow up of business plans, ensuring that their regularly monitored/analyzed.
- Manage special studies and analyzes issues of strategic importance, includes conducting surveys and advise management on significant local, regional and international HC related issues and potential impact on ADNOC and Group companies to facilitate in taking appropriate measures and enable to face any related challenges.
- Provide professional analytical support to Management, lead analyses to identify key business trends, opportunities for improvement targets. Provides timely reports and recommendations accordingly.
- In alignment with the strategy, create and align KSIs (Key Strategic Indicators)
- To support strategy alignment, create materials and conduct workshops, and seminars to communicate the strategy and ensure understanding and commitment of HC members
- Advise and contribute in identifying business risks and necessary migration during the implementation of business planning.
- Contribute and support in establishing and maintaining the required networking system with all OPCOs Human Capital Functions, with the objective of sharing best practices and to support in ensuring alignment of OPCOs to ADNOC corporate objectives.
- Ensure developing and implementing a major project tracking process support in the timely delivery of project goals and objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent discipline.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills :
- 15 years of experience in Human Capital including Business Planning related roles.
- Experience with conducting strategic or operational analysis including workforce planning, workforce demand/supply analysis, recruiting or retention strategy development, competency modeling and assessment, leadership and Talent development/coaching, or succession planning
- Experience with conducting data gathering activities, including interviews, focus groups, and surveys
- Experience with conducting quantitative and qualitative workforce data analysis using statistical programs and survey software.
- Master’s degree or Professional Certification in Business / Strategic Planning (Preferable).