Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
The position is mainly responsible to maximize overall Leasing revenue, ensuring the best tenant-mix, implementation of best practices, and managing key tenant relationships as a key priority.
- Set, till August of each year, Leasing Strategy and Plans for KAs, provide input and feedback by Asset to Regional Leasing teams together with the Regional Leasing Directors, based on guidelines and policies/ procedures communicated for timely implementation.
- Support the Asset Management team in defining a 3/5-year plan and asset-level strategy for successful execution of Leasing plans and respective Pricing.
- Provide input/direction to Regional Leasing teams together with the Regional Leasing Directors in preparing agreements, negotiating contracts, and managing lease renewals for the assets.
- Ensure integration and utilization of pricing tools and evaluation methods available to support decision making.
- Review Annual Leasing budgets together with Regional Leasing Directors, consolidate and submit to Head of Leasing for approval before August of each year.
- Manage relationships with major tenants, coordinating with Head of Leasing as necessary for guidance and advice.
- Provide input to feasibility studies, including estimated rental value and potential tenant mix for Key Accounts.
- Ensure Key Accounts’ priorities and concerns are highlighted and handled effectively keeping the Head of Leasing duly updated, and sending him monthly a formal communication.
- Manage ongoing procedural improvements by holding regular internal and external workshops.
- Engage regularly with principles, defined by the Head of Leasing from key brands to maintain strong relationships and communication.
- Hold monthly portfolio reviews together with RLD to assist with Key Accounts brand requirements and rollouts.
- Communicate and manage Corporate initiatives with Key Accounts to ensure engagement and outstanding relationships.
- Ensure timely implementation of department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of the department activities, so that all activity takes place in an efficient and controlled manner.
- Ensure compliance with the Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ Shopping Malls Business Unit code of conduct, departmental and Human Capital policies and procedures always.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading Majid Al Futtaim values in the assigned area of responsibility and ensure that relevant team adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
- Build the capability of staff reporting into by providing regular feedback on time, including semester review on performance and identify areas of improvement / reinforcement for further development.
- Manage, guide and mentor the Leasing team reporting into and take full responsibility in identifying potential talent and timely supporting professional development.
- Lead by example – thrive to create an honest and open work environment where individuals collaborate /support each other as a team and are passionate to achieve a common business objective.
- Bachelor’s in business administration or Retail and preferably a Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent field.
- Minimum 12 – 15 years of progressive experience in managing all aspects of Leasing function in a highly dynamic organization, preferably Retail / Large Shopping Malls / major Real Estate in GCC or abroad with at least 4 – 8 years in a similar role