Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas
companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha,
Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore
production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures
isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed
to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
RAS LAFFAN PORT
Primary purpose of job
Shift Shipping Assistant is responsible for capturing all the services provided by Ras Laffan / MIC Ports and billing for the
services. This includes working and coordinating with Shipping Agents, other departments of QP and transacting all the
disbursement accounts (DAs) through SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Module.
Experience & Skills
• Very good communication skills and knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point etc.
• Shall be fully conversant with all maritime terminology and preparation of disbursement accounts for services rendered to
• Preferably shall possess working knowledge of port tariff and agreements.
• Good Interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Higher Secondary followed by 2-3 years full time course in Office/Business Administration or equivalent.
• 5 years of experience, two years of which must have been in the marine industry.