Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi’s energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
Group company overview:
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operations (ADNOC ONSHORE) functions throughout onshore development sites as well as in the shallow coastal waters of Abu Dhabi.
The Company was incorporated in 1978 to oversee operations in onshore concession areas covering approximately 21,000 square kilometers including five of the most important mainland oilfields in the region. During the first quarter of 2006, the inauguration of the North East BAB has been started.
- Carries out routine reservoir engineering functions as assigned and attends well planning, execution and surveillance operations. Provide guidance in well test procedures or immediate analysis of results when required. Undertake routine studies to attain stated objectives and translate
- Conducts and supports reservoir/well evaluation studies and monitor the performance of production and injection wells. Studies quality of logs received and calculate well productivity / infectivity index and prepare / archive related reports as necessary.
- Carries out timely reservoir engineering activities and analyses as assigned includes interpreting flow and builds-up test data and applies appropriate equations to describe well behaviour. Performs sector model to match long-term production behaviour when necessary.
- Provides well requirement including coring, logging & testing etc. and reservoir monitoring plan (RMP), aligned with appraisal campaign data gathering. Coordinates with the asset teams to identify and fulfil data gathering opportunities.
- Plans and executes the fluid sampling operations during drilling and testing phase. Co-ordinates with PVT (Pressure Volume Temperature) laboratories to review scope of work, finalize results, and performs further analysis.
- Designs and implements core acquisition for routine and SCAL programs, including extraction, preservation and storage.
- Responsible for optimizing opportunities and synergies particularly pertaining fluid streams blending or segregation align with available treatment surface facilities capacities and specification.
Qualifications. Experience. Knowledge & skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Geoscience.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 8 years of experience with at least 5 years in reservoir engineering.