Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the role:
We have embarked on an exciting digital transformation journey to redesign and reinvent how we digitally interact with our customers.
As a Technology Services Controller, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Evaluate and reports on compliance with established Cyber Security policy, processes, procedures, control guidelines and generally accepted industry standards and practices.
- Leading and/or participating in the planning, design, and implementation of cyber security controls in in accordance with applicable OT standards and guidelines.
- Design, evaluate and recommend proven Cyber Security solution in the industry. Work with business and IT team to recommend appropriate cyber security control requirements
- Conduct Cyber Security Risk assessments using established Cyber Security framework to identify cyber risks for mitigation.
- Conduct regular OT vulnerability assessments across OT infrastructure
- Provide risk mitigations and recommendations on OT systems and works with the OEMs for implementation
- Develop content-rich final reports and associated deliverables with results of subject matter expert analyses and improvement recommendations
- Present the results of findings, analysis, and recommendations to stakeholders & senior or executive leadership
- Maintain a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art IT/OT network systems technologies, architectures, and products.
- Support the implementation of OT Cyber Security solutions such as Network Intrusion Detection, Endpoint Security Measures, Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus and Remote Access Controls
- Provide Technical deployment, configuration and integration of OT Security technologies within Industrial Control Networks
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science)
- With at least 5 years of working experience with Operational Technology (OT) Cyber Security
- ISA or SANS GICSP Certification preferred
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills, both written and oral, be willing to learn and have the ability to interact with staff from the executive level down to technical operational teams.
- Experience with cyber security processes, tools, and technologies and extensive knowledge of best practices regarding their implementation in commercial IT/OT environments.
- Understands how to protect Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Information Technology systems.
- Ability to conduct high level OT Security assessments, demonstrated hands on ability in SCADA, PLC Configurations and design application software of industrial systems
- Hands on working experience with Endpoint security technologies, Backup, Patching and SIEM tools. Prior experience with multiple Operational Technology (OT) environments to include cyber defenses across ICS, IoT and/or SCADA systems, working in Cloud based IT & SOC environments.
- Knowledge of industry best cyber security practices and standards to include but not limited to the following; NIST Core Security Framework, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-82, ISO 2700x, IEC/ISA 62443Experience in conducting ICS/OT site assessments to identify business critical systems and develop effective risk mitigation measures
- Experience in working large OT environments and in a mixed environment of both standard TCP/IP and nonstandard networking protocols