Offered Salary 1000
Experience 7 Years
We currently have three opportunities to offer. Here is what you can expect:
- Lab Master: Lab post silicon electrical characterization – very high-speed interfaces characterization and compliance to spec; silicon electrical validation including power, speed, process, and packaging thermal; high usage with lab high speed / RF equipment and automation.
- Signal integrity (SI) and Power integrity (PI): SI of very high-speed interfaces. Layout escape and routes geometries extractions, optimization and sign-off to the spec. Frequency and time domain analysis. PI of very power hungry and analog sensitive supplies, impedance profile extraction, time domain analysis of latest SI/PI tools and flows. Close relations with the IP/Packaging/PCB teams for max optimizations and tradeoffs.
- Package design from bump map and spec to full netlist and layout implementation. Large scale, multi die complex structures. Design signoff including high speed routes, LVS, LVL, IR drop etc’. Close relations with the IP/PD/PCB teams for max optimizations of the package design.
We use the latest silicon technologies and processes to build largest scale and most complex devices at the edge of feasibility.
Who You’ll Work With
Top industry engineers in a fast-growing Silicon One group @ Cisco worldwide.
You’ll be part of our Group driving our game changing next generation network devices – Cisco Silicon One™. Our unique team works in a startup atmosphere inside a stable and leading corporate.
Our design center is very unique – hosting all silicon HW and SW development disciplines inside one site.
We are transforming the industry and building a new internet for the 5G era, providing a unified, programmable silicon architecture that is the foundation of all Cisco’s future routing products.
Our devices are designed to be universally adaptable across service providers and web-scale markets, designed for fixed and modular platforms. Our devices deliver high speed without sacrificing programmability, buffering, power efficiency, scale or feature flexibility.
Cisco Silicon One™ is a revolutionary, ground-breaking technology for our customers and end users for decades to come! The Internet now has a new faster, better, safer engine!
Who You Are
- exceptional B.Sc Electrical Engineer student (graduating in 2022) from a TAU, Technion, Ben-Gurion or Hebrew University with average grades above 85
- Practical engineer – advantage!
- Experience in lab test/characterization, SI/PI analysis and board/package design is not a must.
- You should have the passion for hands-on experience. You should be eager to learn and succeed!
- Fluent English speaker
- Able to work in Israel without additional visa support