Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team as a Field Service Engineer based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will perform and provide counsel on expert emergency, maintenance, testing, engineering, programming, crafting, and start-up technical support of Honeywell Building Solutions Security Systems, both simple to moderately complex in nature. You will perform and provide counsel by diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware and software) beyond the capability of other Service technicians. You may provide technical training, mentorship, and work direction to other Service Engineers, Technicians and Subcontractors. You will drive, and sustain success through Continuous Improvement.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment (as per trade expertise) specifically:
§ Fire System: – GENT, EST, XLS 3000/140/120)
§ BMS: – Alerton, Trend, CPO Open controller, Tridium/Niagara & EBI
· Prepare the shop drawings and application projects specifically for SLJs.
· Supervision of field installation, cabling in SLJs.
· Resolve equipment and accessory needs for implementation and inform FSL or FSS in time.
· Carry out design works, programming of all Security Systems
· Prepare graphics and necessary programming works as per specifications.
· Be ready on the job site during temporary or final acceptance of SLJs.
· Availability for and performance of duties outside of normal working hours as per agreed rosters and as directed.
· Ensure customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service recipients.
· Ensure the delivery of value to Honeywell clients and customers.
· Financial control according to previously agreed budgets and plans.
· Cost and time minimisation for the project.
· Support FSS or FSL for project costs and progress reporting.
· Analyse backward completion of the projects with difficulties/mistakes met and make necessary suggestion for organization tuning accordingly.
· Build new sales opportunities during the application of the project.
· Report possible future failures, disturbances and other opportunities for improvements.
· Estimate materials costs and quantities provide the information to the FSS or FSL, and Service Sales.
· Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information as instructed by team leader.
· Follow the Honeywell SOPs, HSE and quality systems while delivering the periodic maintenance services as well as the execution of spot services and SLJs.
· Achievement, measurement and reporting of performance indicators and site service objectives.
· Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures.
· Report near misses, incidents and other opportunities for improvement.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· BSC Engineering ideally Electrical or Electronic
· Previous experience working in a similar role with technical knowledge of CCTV, Access control, ELV systems
· BMS knowledge is a plus (preferably Honeywell Systems).