Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Graduate Technical Support Trainee to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will provide professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will build internal relationships to expedite complicated cases. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will help develop Technical Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will address systemic coordination issues.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Facilitate issue identification and analysis
· Investigate and resolve technical issues
· Track requests resolution
· Provide technical training
· Build relationships with customers
· Test products & software
· Develop and share knowledge
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- Some experience with a variety of the businesses product programming languages