Offered Salary 1000
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited (GISPL) is a company which has 5 functions to support ABB projects globally. We have 2000 employees as a part of this company serving in the areas of Research, Development, Engineering center and Regional ERP support center which contributes to ABB’s 5 divisions globally. In 2015 the company name was registered as ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited (GISPL).
ABB Industrial Automation is writing the future of safe and smart operations. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we understand the needs of our customers and enable them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
This is a Business Intelligence Engineer role, Reporting to the Head of Solution & Value Engineering in business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore and you will be contributing with own ideas to identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions.
- Collecting data from sources and store it securely in cloud storage.
- Identifying business reporting and analytic needs by collaborating with end users, subject matter experts and technology teams.
- Working within a team to identify, design and implement a reporting/dashboarding user experience that is consistent and intuitive across environments, across report methods, defines security and meets usability and scalability best practices.
- Gathering query data from tables of industry cognitive model/data lake and build a data model with BI tools.
- Applying requisite business logic using data transformation and DAX.
- Developing analytical web applications on a web client framework (Angular) and integrate dashboards /reports into it.
- Conceptualizing and developing industry specific insights in forms dashboards/reports/analytical web application to deliver of Pilots/Solutions following best practices.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation from a reputed institution.
- Required 5 to10 years of overall work experience in data analysis & visualization tools (Power BI and Tableau), web client framework (Angular 4 and above) and web client languages.
- Hands-on experience in Snowflake development activities, in creating mappings and ETL workflows, data flows and stored procedure.
- Should have experience in data visualization / BI tools such as Power BI, SSRS, Tableau.
- Hands on experience on Web Client Framework (Angular).
- Strong experience required in data analysis/analytics tools such as SQL, MS Excel, Python.
- Good to have experience in Azure storage services such as Blob, Data Lake, Cosmos DB and SQL Server.