Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
From rapid response and performance improvement to operational efficiency and life-cycle management, Service is one of our fastest-growing areas.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
You will execute service work with Electrification Business Area in Samutprakarn; Thailand. Reporting to the Service Team leader, you will be primarily responsible to ensure the quality & competency level of ABB Service is delivered effectively by respecting to ABB standard processes and safety guidelines to satisfy customers. Execute technical support and act as specialist in own area of expertise.
- Providing on-site or remote technical support for installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories.
- Determining effective Service applications, equipment and methods to develop, market or manufacture new Service offerings to respond to customer requirements cost effectively.
- Consulting with and advising customers on the best service solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing specialist support and solutions.
- Identifying new sales opportunities, proactively communicating both with the customer and ABB sales teams to ensure customer needs are met and business opportunities utilized for Service growth.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in electrical service field – more preferred in EV (Electric Vehicle) charger infrastructure and/or power electronic apparatus.
- General knowledge of electrical products/systems/service.
- Ability to understand customer needs and find proper solutions.
- Strong Electrical Engineering Background with good interpersonal, coordination, & communication skills.