Offered Salary 1000
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer / Team Leader to join our ABB Ability Platform DevOps team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to the delivery of ABB’s unique cloud-based software platform for Industrial Internet of Things.
Here’s why you will like working in the ABB Ability Platform project: You will join a new, strategic, next-generation, cloud-oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about the software, cloud, and IoT.
Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise, and resources. If this looks like something you would like – join us now!
- Leads DevOps team (5-8 team members) to deliver a world-class Cloud infrastructure for an industrial IoT platform, using Microsoft Azure Cloud technology following DevOps best practices.
- Participates in the whole software development lifecycle from analysis, design via implementation, testing to delivery.
- Cooperates with PO to ensure a high-performing environment and meeting customers’ expectations.
- Manages the flow of day-to-day team technical operations, acts to ensure the desired level of quality, maintainability, security, helps to handle urgent issues.
- Coordinates cross-teams technical cooperation and communication with other teams and stakeholders to deliver successfully common goals. Drives a good collaboration culture between the local teams in Poland and other ABB R&D locations.
- As Line Manager for Scrum Team members, supports employees’ development, leveraging their skills and competencies.
- Wide experience in developing secure, efficient, scalable software solutions in an Agile environment, with an understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies (.Net, Azure, Azure DevOps, Automation, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code), knowledge of DevOps approach.
- Scripting proficiency (e.g. PowerShell).
- Goal-oriented, organized, proactive, passionate about building effective teams delivering modern, high-quality software.
- Strong leadership skills with a servant-leadership mindset.
- You appreciate teamwork, Agile values, and fun at work.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English