Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have embarked on an exciting digital transformation journey to redesign and reinvent how we digitally interact with our customers. As a Airfield Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance as well as improvement works on the airfield lighting system.
- Responsible for the periodic inspections of the airfield lighting system as per ICAO requirements.
- Carry out preventive maintenance works on the airfield lighting system and associated controls including CCR units to meet operational requirements.
- To respond and carry out rectification works in a timely and safe manner so as to minimize disruption to operations as per company policies.
- Accountable for spares and stocks to meet operational requirements as per standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for safety on site as well as airside safety as per company policies.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge and trouble shooting skills in airfield lighting circuits, CCR units and systems.
- Good working knowledge and know-how on the alignment of PAPI and approach lightings.
- High voltage working experience is essential
- Well verse with airside safety requirements and regulations