Offered Salary 1000
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification Business Area offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You will be working as a Local HR Manager and will be part of the Electrification Business Area and Management team based in Doha, Qatar. In this role you will be reporting to the Country CFO.
In this role you will partner with business leaders to implement business people strategies, support business goals and initiatives by ensuring people capabilities, organizational effectiveness in close collaboration with HR network, apply HR policies defined by Group HR including labor relations. Providing on-location HR/GBS services support to employees by performing the day to day processing of HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Integrated Talent, Global Mobility, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, People Analytics and HRIS) for the assigned group of employees handling also complex and escalated tasks. Delivering accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and assuring that quality controls like e.g. the 4-eye-check are carried out additionally, will act as Country HR Manager and as such ensure that cross-business all fiduciary people requirements are duly met and complied with.
- Strategy Alignment: Implementing people strategy and actions in line with global division or global function strategy and group HR policies and guidelines. You will also be responsible for capability & workforce planning, competence development, talent management & remuneration.
- Service Delivery: Executing and delivering assigned HR services according to defined service level agreement(s). Handling complex or escalated tasks. Supporting and coaching others in the team with defined tasks
- Support Service: Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, managers and employees. Showing customer service mind-set and a proactive way of working to serve the customers with a “can do” attitude
- Process Optimization: Recommending enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers. Leading some process improvement activities and participating in various quality control and audit activities
- HR Solutions: Partnering with managers and employees in the relevant location to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, processes, or policies. Counselling managers and employees on the most effective solutions to resolve issues.
- Performance Management: Building performance culture in the organization, implementing group and global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets to enhance business performance. Identifying performance issues and take actions to address them in close collaboration with Local HRBP and Centre of Expertise (Coe), recognizing and rewarding high performance individuals and teams.
- Employee Relations: Representing HR in the workplace, building partnerships between employees, HR and Managers. Delivering day to day HR management contact relationship for employees, including employee welfare, counselling, grievance redressal, disciplinary processes, facilitating changes. Carrying out training and communication on HR strategy, policy, and processes when necessary.
- Communication: Consulting and communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers as needed.
- Data Entry: Recording employee enquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool). Performing data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR service(s). Maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy in the systems. Providing on-demand reports related to the process where required.
- Documentation: Preparing information and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.) and overseeing and doing quality checks of the work of other HR services specialists.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree or higher education in human resource will be advantage.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of HR experience as generalist HR and HR Business Partner
- Independent, self-starter, ability to take ownership of multiple projects and coordinating the execution from start to finish.
- Able to liaise with and leveraging individuals in various functions and across the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to influence decision makers at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solver.
- Highly organized who understands the benefits of forward planning to support business efficiency.
- Undoubted integrity, honesty and high ethical and professional values.