Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The successful candidate will join the Engineering Divisional Services department, under Engineering Division in Singapore Airlines. He/She will support the HR and administrative spectrum of duties under the Engineering Division.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Assist in planning manpower requirements based on business needs, manpower movements, retirements, promotions and transfers.
2. Handle and process HR matters including recruitment, re-employment and retirements.
3. Prepare the monthly HR report and provide HR updates to Engineering Management at the various forums.
4. Develop training programme and organize training for staff within the division based on their training needs.
5. Organise Divisional engagement and communication sessions e.g. Long Service Award Lunch, Dialogue Sessions with the Management team.
6. Coordinate Divisional Mentorship Programme.
7. Plan and organise Divisional Orientation and Induction Programmes.
8. Support the Company’s recruitment fairs.
9. Work with Educational Institutions and coordinate and the internship and attachment programmes with Engineering Division.
10. Take on the role of Chief Editor of Engineering Division’s newsletter.
11. Be a Committee Member of Engineering Division’s adopted charity Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS).
12. Member of divisional safety management system (SMS) committee. Act as departmental SMS focal, internal auditor.
• Good degree in any discipline, preferably in HR
• Experience in HR/training is not necessary but preferable
• Good communication skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good IT skills