Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
AIQ is a new joint venture company between ADNOC and Group 42, which focuses on developing artificial intelligence technologies in the United Arab Emirates. AIQ develops and commercializes AI products and applications for the oil and gas industry. It aims in providing end-to-end solutions by using its data, cloud and talents to develop AI solutions that seek to reduce costs and generate revenue for its clients.
AIQ embodies an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit that embraces challenges to push boundaries and seeks to welcome professionals to its team that share the desire to make meaningful and impactful contributions to its mission. Always on the cutting edge of technology, AIQ provides its talent all the opportunities to thrive and excel. Working at AIQ includes dealing with massive data sets, an AI infrastructure that is powered by the latest NVIDIA GPU cloud computing platform and access to limitless computing, storage and network resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/computer engineering, applied mathematics, physics + 5 years experience, or Master’s degree + 3 years experience
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Develop and maintain automated ETL pipelines for training/testing and deployment of AI algorithms on different types of data (time series, images, text, 3D arrays)
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data storage systems
- Develop and maintain data warehouse and data lake metadata, data catalog, and user documentation for internal business customers
- Collaborate with members of your team (data scientists, domain expert, data architects, the IT team) on the project’s goals
- Proactively test and apply new technologies to improve the company data ecosystem and culture
- SQL and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- data pipeline and workflow management tools such as Airflow
- object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala
- hands on experience with Cloud technologies and Docker
- big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- experience in the oil & gas exploration & production company or oil field services company, such as ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total, Shell, BP, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes
- experience with engineering and scientific data in fields such IoT, manufacturing, automation, robotics, etc.