Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
The successful candidate will be part of the Information Technology Division, Revenue Generation & Customer Experience Department.
- Review and analyse business requirements.
- Propose IT solutions and implement according to digital roadmap timeline.
- Improve reach and effectiveness of sales & marketing activities using digital technology.
- Strengthen personalization of services delivery and customer engagement.
- Digitize key operation processes and support total mission management.
- Drive key IT capability to transform business.
- Work with technology, business units and relevant functional managers to ensure that solutions delivered are aligned to the digital enterprise Architecture and IT Application roadmap.
- Liaise with vendors for implementation of enhancements and track prompt resolution of system issues.
- Manage key application development projects under the direct customer engagement, and sales & marketing portfolio.
- Anticipate any potential issues that might impact the project.
- Track and report project status to project steering committees.
- Monitor the product roadmap for periodic upgrades.
- Assist the business in the budgetary sizing of their IT plans.
- Track and identify feasible airline applications, key technology trends and technologies for awareness, and potential adoption by the business.
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in software development methodologies such as Agile and SDLC, as well as digital development platforms, tools and deployment technologies.
- Knowledge / practical experience in digital UI/UX domain is preferred.
- Practical experience in website or mobile app related technologies and software development is preferred.
- Prior experience or expertise in social media related development would be useful, e.g. using Facebook, Twitter or chat applications for universal login, as well as sales, marketing and servicing purposes.