Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Who You’ll Work With & What You’ll Do
At Cisco Legal, you will work in a dynamic in-house legal department, specializing in Services Contracts and Statements of Work. You will support our services and sales organizations to review, negotiate and close fast-paced sales transactions with our partners, customers and subcontractors. You will work in a highly collaborative team that encourages diversity, knowledge sharing, support, individuality and initiative.
- You will help structure, draft, review and negotiate services contracts and statements of work.
- You will partner with other groups at Cisco to support and manage the contractual process.
Who You Are
You are an effective communicator, remain calm under pressure, and possess great negotiation, people and time management skills. You have a keen business sense, are practical and comfortable dealing directly with customers and partners. You work well independently and have a sense of ownership of your work, but are quick to jump in and help your colleagues when needed.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a contract management/negotiation role with strong contract drafting, review and negotiation skills.
- Experience with professional services transactions, with strong preference for IT. Additional experience with SaaS, software and product transactions will be considered an asset.
- Strong communications and personal skills, including the ability to present complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills and willingness to collaborate, learn, share knowledge, respond quickly to urgent matters and execute proactively.
- Strong organizational skills to be able to support a high volume of sales transactions.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with colleagues, clients, customers and partners.
- #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an expansive future for all.
- We adopt digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
- But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
- Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
- So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.