Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As a Sr. Project Manager you’ll spend your day managing, planning and coordinating all activities pertaining to the scoping and execution of high impact CEO-directed projects.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (3-4 years in consulting)
- Top undergraduate school
- MBA at a top business school (preferred)
- O&G experience not required
- Previous experience in managing large projects with several stakeholders involved
- Ability to work with senior leaders whilst being hands-on and execution-oriented in a complex operational environment
- Have the ability to influence people at all levels across multiple functions to drive projects to completion
- Have high level of ownership and ability to work independently with limited monitoring / guidance
- Lead the day to day execution of high impact CEO-directed projects.
- Take ownership of the overall project and its end product.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypothesis, and develop recommendations for presentation to client management.
- Work closely with other directorates and build strong relationships across the organization to foster collaboration.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work on high impact CEO-directed projects
- Become ADNOC Group’s internal consultant and project manager
- Work directly with ex- Mckinsey, BCG and Bain & Company
- Top industry pay package and benefits plan