Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team tasked with tasked with managing and marketing SIA Group and third-party assets on SIA’s Digital Lifestyle Platform, Kris+.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Branding: Oversee and drive branding and communications for Kris+ across paid, owned and earned channels.
• Marketing Funnel: Develop and execute strategies to acquire new Kris+ users, and increase stickiness and engagement. Lead and execute campaigns end-to-end.
• Data and Performance Tracking: Monitor and track new user acquisition, performance of the user engagement in app, retention, conversions and other key metrics.
• Product Features and Tools: Leverage on data, consumer insights and market trends to design new product features and tools that would drive users through the product marketing funnel. Work alongside Product Managers and User Experience teams.
• App Content Management: Management and curation of content on the Kris+ mobile application.
• Revenue Generation: Drive advertising revenue and sales commission through working with partners to design and implement marketing campaigns directed at our passengers.
• Possess a good bachelor degree in any discipline; preferably in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, Business, New Media.
• Has a good understanding of product marketing, marketing and communications landscape, and best practices across different online and offline channels.
• 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in Product Marketing/ Digital Marketing/ Product Management / Communications/ Advertising is preferred.
• Effective communicator with the ability to simplify policies in a relatable and understandable manner.
• Digitally savvy, able to multi-task and excel under pressure.
• Excellent command of the English language; command other languages will be an advantage.
• A customer-centric, results-oriented self-starter, strong team player, adaptable and nimble.