Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Plan and develop the delivery of the Group Communication strategy into robust communications programs and plans for the Downstream Directorate in support of the ADNOC Group’s corporate strategy, culture and values, and continuously enhance engagement.
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Develop and implement the Group’s communication plans pertaining to Downstream Communications while defining objectives, metrics, communication tools, channels and target audience, and aligning to business needs.
• Analyze and review the effectiveness of communication messages, tools and channels, and continuously identify improvements to the communication strategy of Downstream Communications to ensure that communication is focused on driving business results.
• Plan and supervise engagement and awareness opportunities to increase and support strategic initiatives and programs within Downstream Communications.
• Support in managing the content with the overall communications efforts and objectives of Downstream Communications.
• Create strong, ongoing client relationships with business and corporate functional leaders and heads, and other internal clients relating to Downstream Communications issues.
• Review Downstream Communications material, messages in order to ensure optimum internal promotion of the Group’s brands, internal strategic initiatives, and projects.
• Contribute to the development of an effective corporate communications system in order to reach out to all employees, deliver consistent messages and ensure a two-way communication stream relating to Downstream Communications.
• Support Downstream Communications in identifying opportunities for improving communication with internal and external audiences to achieve the business objectives.
• Supervise the day-to-day activities of all communication programs and initiatives relating to Downstream Communications to ensure consistency, transparency and effectiveness of internal communication throughout the Group.
• Support the development and delivery of internal communication training and awareness sessions for Downstream Communications in order to enhance capabilities and awareness.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 8 years of experience.
• Strong knowledge of communication strategy development and implementation experience.
• Hands on knowledge and experience of delivering all aspects of the marketing/communication mix particularly creating promotional literature, event management and use of various media tools.
• Knowledge of ADNOC’s operations and various sectors, and ability to lead the delivery of tailored solutions in line with specific business requirements.
• Strong knowledge of market and using behavior analysis tools.
• Strong written communications skills.