Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Reference Code : EC-2003247
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas
companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha,
Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore
production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures
isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed
to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
Primary purpose of job
Experience & Skills
· Minimum 10 years of experience in project engineering with 5 years specific experience in Cost Engineering of Projects
mainly in the Oil and Gas and Infrastructure related Industries.
· Experience includes Cost Estimation, Budgeting, Cost Analysis, Cost Trending, Cost Forecasting, Cost Reporting &
Control and Invoice processing.
· Conversant with international Cost Estimation Software(s).
· B. Sc. or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline.
· Preferably Certified PMP and/or Certified Cost Engineer and/or Certified Estimating
Professional from AACE or equivalent relevant Certifications/Memberships.
· Preferably Master Of Business Administration or CFA/ACCA or any business certificates