Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi’s energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
Group company overview:
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operations (ADNOC ONSHORE) functions throughout onshore development sites as well as in the shallow coastal waters of Abu Dhabi.
The Company was incorporated in 1978 to oversee operations in onshore concession areas covering approximately 21,000 square kilometers including five of the most important mainland oilfields in the region. During the first quarter of 2006, the inauguration of the North East BAB has been started.
Plan and Analyze wells / reservoirs performance and production forecasts / requirements of various development options. Screen potential applications of alternative Enhanced Oil Recovery processes, develop laboratory experiments & field pilots in order to evaluate performance of selected viable EOR applications aiming to increase production level and maximizer recovery.
- Conducts analysis of existing wells / reservoirs & potential development concepts aiming to enhance production / maximize recovery. Apply integrated approach involving geosciences, reservoir management & completion to properly assess wells / reservoirs performance, identify potential risks and uncertainties that could impact recovery.
- Design and analyses laboratory studies (SCAL & PVT) to assess benefits of several EOR applications.
- Contribute to the design of EOR pilots and data acquisition plans required to reduce risks and uncertainties and narrow down development options.
- Plans and conduct simulation & laboratory studies to evaluate, identify & prioritize potential EOR applications to maximize production / recovery.
- Participate in integrated reservoir characterization studies. Evaluate and optimize development schemes. Use fundamental reservoir engineering techniques and integrate dynamic and static data to optimize sweep efficiency.
Qualifications. Experience. Knowledge & skills:
Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
8 years of experience with at least 5 years fully engaged in screening & evaluating various EOR applications and simulation studies.