Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas
companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha,
Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore
production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures
isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed
to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
Primary purpose of job
Provide expertise and practical assistance to all assigned Sponsoring/ End-user departments of the Corporation in all
tendering / contractual matters from inception of project till close-out of contracts
Experience & Skills
• 10 years multi disciplinary experience in project execution, including minimum 5 years in an oil & gas industry or with
major industrial structures with main focus on preparation/evaluation/negotiation of tenders/contracts of high and medium
scale projects with complexity and diversity.
• Possession of sound knowledge of Contracts Law is desirable.
• Proficient in contractual correspondence, contract verbatim, report writing with analytical, logical and problem solving
• Thorough understanding of engineering, procurement, construction techniques EPC/EPIC/ EPCM & LSTK. Other forms
contracts likes FEED/ECS/ Construction/ Consultancy/ Operation & Maintenance (O&M) contracts and its related
• Computer literate and able to use this knowledge for contract analysis, evaluation of statistical data both historical and
• Preferably experienced in managing contracts in SAP MM-ES and its day to day transactions and management.
• Quality focus.
• BSc in Engineering Discipline or Quantity Surveying. However qualification in Discipline engineering is preferred. A post
graduate qualification in Contract Management or Project Management desirable.