Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as CX Training Professional to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will setup and deliver technical training on Honeywell Process Solutions product lines such as Experion PKS, Safety Systems and other systems to both for customers and internal Honeywell employees.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Implement the development of eLearning or instructor-led training courses based upon technical documentation for Honeywell Control and Safety Systems.
· Develop training curricula based upon input from and the needs of the business.
· Assess success and efficiency of the training.
· Assess current training curriculum and update as required.
· Coordinate and deliver training and learning best practices as needed.
· Develop mechanisms for monitoring training instructional design, coordination, delivery, and materials production.
· Help to produce proposals for large training programs.
· Interact proactively with customers to understand new training needs and identify new topics / courses and promote E-Learning solutions.
· Act as the ambassador for the Honeywell Academy, winning the trust of customers and internal employees.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating system, networking, and VMWare.
- Hands on experience on preferably on Honeywell Safety Systems – implementation, maintenance, migration
- Experience in delivering technical training
- Fluency in English
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt style and tone according to the situation and audience.
- Highly customer focused and understand what creates value for customers.
- High level of personal integrity and commitment
- Must be a team player and integrate into the pole and global Honeywell Academy organization
- Highly motivated self-learning individual with the ability to self-start, multitask and manage priorities.
- Consultative and ready to accept feedback and with constant commitment to do things better.
- Highly ethical and passionate to help others learn.
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture