Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
At Honeywell, the future is what we make it.
Honeywell has relentlessly innovated for more than a century, and we continue to push forward, making it possible to do incredible things, such as:
- Help airplanes take off on time and land safely via connected aviation systems
- Create new refrigerant technologies that cool buildings without warming the planet
- Link data and devices to deliver better services and solutions
- And much more.
Our employees change the way the world works, and that’s why we foster performance, innovation and leadership to improve our world-class talent and promote people internally.
We decide where to go and what will be — because the future is what we make it.
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver superior customer satisfaction with the HPS Technical Support response, communication, and resolution of cases by working closely within a Global Team under the direction of a Global Technical Support Manager.
- Work within a team of dedicated global technical resources focused on delivering customer satisfaction excellence for the designated system areas
- Ensure that each customer’s experience meets the high standard of HPS Technical Support professional, best in class results
- Each customer has a technical engagement within our published target response and resolution times and that we correctly investigate and resolve the reported issue and symptoms
- Cases are correctly prioritized on a daily basis and handled by the most appropriate resource / function within the global organization
- Customers receive timely communication and status updates on the progress of their case until resolution
- The customer is satisfied and that the issue has been resolved before the Case is closed (in SFDC)
- Actively driving Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) within the team:
- Ensure compliant usage within the team of Knowledge Base to resolve and document cases
- Engage in the creation of new articles (+updating existing articles) for all problem cases
- Actively share knowledge articles with customers, HPS service and project engineers (wiki, recorded webinars, YouTube, monthly sessions, knowledge sharing mails, forums, etc.)
- Improve the case handling process by developing Data Collection Guidelines, Audit Documents and other tools
- Work within Communities of Practice to gather and document knowledge
- Actively engage in product readiness from a Technical Support perspective (NPI, product training availability, test equipment, software access, RQUP)
- Work with Technology to ensure that product issues are being addressed according to agreed customer communication and resolution time frames
- Meet or exceed compliance metrics and associated KPI’s established for case response, case resolution, customer status updates, and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate across the HPS Technical Support Organization to manage and drive timely and satisfactory customer case resolution
- HPS Technical Support Organization
- Interact with LSS/PAS local service and project teams.
- Interact with Technology & Product Management.
- Interact directly with end-user customer technical resources and business leaders on complex or escalated support cases.
- Promote Honeywell capabilities and gain VOC during customer events
- EMEA role mainly focused in supporting customers in EMEA
- On occasions, working on ‘follow the sun’ case escalations from APAC and handing-over ‘follow-the-sun’ case escalations to NALA
- Opportunity to travel to engage with customers on site to drive cross-functional teams, to receive or deliver training, and to support implementation of improvement strategies
- Expected travel 10%
- Exceed HPS Technical Support Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Response and Resolution
- Exceed HPS Technical Support requirements for proactive and frequent Customer Communication of case status
- “First contact solve” – increased level of customer self-serve and ‘first engagement’ resolution rates. Measured by Case Deflection rates and SFDC
- Post-release defects/issues: reduced escapes over time via increased NPI participation and advocacy, alpha testing, proactive PAR management
- Maintain a highly satisfied customer base as measured by Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT)
- Personal competency training plan (including secondary cross-functional depth)
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, preferred in Engineering
- Strong project or service experience with the designated System Area
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills, verbal and written
- Extensive Honeywell Systems product knowledge
- Good technical understanding of the usage of specific Honeywell Systems within different Process Industries