Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE™ Dubai – a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, you’ll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You’ll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that’s so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story – whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
The main purpose why this position exists is to ensure the attraction (s) is operated with utmost attention to safety and exemplary presentation standards
- Validate that the attraction have passed the Maintenance Daily Check
- Handles the panel operations for the ride / attraction
- Execute the pre-opening check list.
- Maintain cleanliness and good order in the attraction area
- Welcome Guests and provide the safety information and any extra information they may request
- Complete the Guests load/unload process
- Manages the Grouping for the ride in relation to normal, single riders, Fast Pass and premium Q line guests
- Check the compliance of all safety regulation before running the attraction
- Participate as needed in the pre-show of the attraction
- Provides the first level answer to Guest complaints or escalate it to the Team Leader
- Escalate to Team leader any potential malfunction in the attraction
- Participate in the evacuation process in the assigned role
- Close the attraction in a safe mode as per the Operating standards
- Replace temporarily the Team Leader when required
- Monitors the consumables ( 3D glasses ) and maintains and inventory for the same
- Adhere to the parks / attractions code of conduct, grooming and uniform standards
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- High School Education
- 1 year previous experience in Service / Entertainment / Hospitality industry.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Guest and employee services skills
- Confident, Proactive and fun loving
- Ability to handle / interact with children
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude
- Adapt to a changing work environment
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication skills.
- Customer Service Soft Skills training
- Previous experience in Amusement & Theme Parks.
- Worked with a multi-cultural staff.
- Previous experience in UAE / GCC countries
- Background in hospitality industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Arabic and Indian language
- Fun loving
- Cheerful and playful with children
- Work Week- flexible work week to match operating hours and guest demand/ including late hours and weekends.
- Available for extended work hours as per operational demand.
- Exercise the “duty of care”, i.e., the moral and legal obligation to protect the guests, staffs, contractors, vendors, suppliers and all other persons within our care from harm or loss when they are exposed to our activities or using our services, with watchfulness, attention, caution and prudence that a reasonable person in all circumstances would.
- Provide, as far as reasonably practicable, the highest level of protection, against harm or loss from hazards and risks to the health, safety and welfare, of oneself and of the persons working under own’s authority.
- Practice due diligence through assessment and review such that all risks and hazards are controlled and maintained to acceptable level in any modification, introduction of new process, machine and/or even engaging new persons in the business to ensure that all aspects and considerations are sufficiently looked into prior to implementation or engagement.
Commit to safe systems of work by adhering to agreed processes that are put in place, which can include, but not limited to those in the approved manuals, policies, procedures and SOPS and thus it shall be everyone’s responsibility to know and understand thoroughly these systems and processes, execute properly and avoid short cuts.
Responsibility related to HSE
- Take ownership of own’s health and safety for the matters within one’s control or ability to influence, through leadership by example and ensure that the rest of the persons within one’s responsibility and influence, including contractors, follow through.
- Be prudent by adhering to the laws, regulations, applicable standards and guidelines imposed by the governing authorities by, including but not limited to, possessing and updating the necessary professional and other business-related licenses, securing and renewing timely the permits and certificates, and getting medical clearances, sufficient training and appropriate qualifications required for the performance of work or job.
- Follow strictly the rules and regulations set by the company to protect the lives and welfare of the persons involved in its business processes, including the protection of property and environment from damages and other forms of losses.
- Prevent accidents / incidents to happen by promptly reporting the presence of hazards and risks, unsafe acts and unsafe conditions, and escalate issues and concerns at the work place to immediate superiors or to persons in authority who can assist in addressing with appropriate and timely actions thus preventing them to worsen, complicate or magnify into unmanageable huge proportions.
- Report, investigate, cooperate and resolve incidences involving oneself and persons within own’s control and influence, timely and accurately.
- Contribute to a healthy, illness-free work place by observing proper personal hygiene, high standard of cleanliness and observing consistent housekeeping as a part of one’s responsibility.
- Report sickness / illnesses that occurred to oneself or to any person in the team, including those unsanitary and unhygienic conditions, that may potentially affect performance and productivity, safety and welfare while performing the work, spread or infect others and/or cause inconvenience to others and guests.
- Participate in company activities with the objective of improving the readiness to emergencies, awareness to health, safety and environment and enhancing the work-life and employee welfare.