Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification (EL) Business Area is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions – enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be developing and implementing global Sales Support strategy, processes, best practices, and solutions across the global Sales Support – Commercial Operations Inquiry to Order (ITO) team as it relates to sales processes and tools. You will be providing leadership and guidance to the global sales support specialist team and consolidating feedback and sales analytics for presentation to senior EL management. You will be reporting to Global Sales Support Leader.
- Providing global leadership to the local/hub sales support teams for the local implementation and communication of sales processes and best practices established as part of the Global Sales Support strategy.
- Coordinating global efforts for optimizing operational process excellence and external/internal customer satisfaction across the inquiry to order process (e.g. Lead to opportunities to quotations conversion process, demand side forecasting process, etc.).
- Proactively monitoring global performance on key sales support metrics (sales forecasting accuracy, quote cycle time and accuracy, clean order %, NPS (Net Promoter Score), and SFDC data quality) and reporting global performance to senior management.
- Compiling global lost opportunity analysis from the local/hub sales support teams in order to identify to senior leadership key lessons learned and process improvements which affect the global business.
- Coordinating with the Commercial Process Excellence (CPE) team and the local/hub sales support teams on the deployment of all sales tools, developing and implementing, in coordination with the CPE team, improvements and upgrades to the sales tools aligned with Global Sales Support initiatives, best practices, and owning evaluations to achieve simplification and to increase user acceptance.
- Supporting the Local Sales Support Managers on sales tool deployment (e.g. SFDC, Apttus), supporting the implementation of enabling technologies to local sales units, e.g. Mobility, E-business.
- Supporting the development and use of the opportunity tracking tools and collect the business requirements (e.g. from Sales users) to enhance the sales processes and improve market intelligence.
- Monitoring the compliance of the global sales teams on the global requirements for maintaining data in the sales tools.
- Establishing a regular communication rhythm with the local/hub sales support teams wherein teams are able to provide updates/feedback on issues in their particular region, sharing best practices and lessons learned as it relates to commercial processes and sales tool experience, provided updates and feedback from the global perspective, and convey new developments and functionalities.
- Being responsible for the deployment and distribution of global sales reports and market intelligence essential to the Global EL Leadership team, recommending revisions to existing reports and assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Leading the deployment of KPI’s and monitoring the global sales performance, e.g. productivity, channels, sectors Act as business analyst for each selling organization leader to assist in monthly insights and where to focus.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum of 5+ years spent in sales or sales support area.
- Well established network inside the global Sales and Marketing unit.
- Motivated self-starter, with a keen interest in developing and implementing best practices and innovative solutions.
- Strong background in process improvement and tool development.
- Strong financial background – able to balance cost vs cycle improvements.
- Good command of English.
- Good project management skills.
- Good ERP Knowhow (Sales Distribution).
- Ability to promote a team environment.
- Lean six sigma green belt or superior (nice to have).
- Strong personal leadership.