Offered Salary 1000
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Job no: DMY3G
- Very Attractive remuneration package
- lexible working hours and supportive working from home environment.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ recognition obtained in 2018 and 2019
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, planners, surveyors, environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Resources (including Mining and Industry), Water, Power and Environmental solutions, as well as provide project and program delivery and strategic advisory. With approximately 50,000 talented people globally, including 5,500 in 50 offices across Australia and New Zealand alone, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Wish to know now more on what drives us at WSP? Please visit our website: www.wsp.com
We are a collaborative and inclusive National Consulting team housed within our 900+ person Property and Buildings group. As such, we strive to offer an exceptional client experience, promoting innovation and ‘future ready’ solutions.
Due to anticipated growth, we are currently looking to engage an experienced Security Consultant to join our Sydney office. As a senior member of staff, your role will be one of leadership, expertise, support and mentorship. Your professional investment will drive success in our business and promote a strong working culture in the team.
This will be bolstered by the following key measures:
- Ideally 7+ years’ experience in Security industry experience with 3 plus years in a consultation capacity
- Experience in at least one of the following areas; defence, rail or Government
- SCEC Endorsed Security Zone Consultant (highly desirable)
- Confident in addressing both physical and cyber security risks in pre-design and design project stages
- Cyber security certifications will be highly regarded
- Experienced in security risk assessment and security advisory – physical, electronic and cyber security
- Client centric and business development focused
What we will offer you
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
- Flexible/family friendly working hours and working from home;
- Global mobility;
- Parental leave and purchased additional annual leave;
- Corporate employee discounts and offers;
- Salary continuance insurance;
- Wellness at work and social club;
- Workplace giving/volunteering;
- Employee reward and recognition program, and;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.