Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Health & Safety Engineer to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be a key professional in the Health Safety Environment & Facilities (HSE&F) function. You will drive key activities and HSE&F performance metrics for the Dubai and Sharjah office locations, and help support the maturity assessment of office and field sites across the Gulf region. You will accomplish this by establishing strong working relationships with the employees. You will report directly to the Snr. Manager HSE. You will be a key HSE&F resources with the HSE&F META HBT team directing sustainable health and safety programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Manage strategic portfolio in the HSE Management System Tool for multiple locations
· Ensure Compliance to Honeywell corporate HSE requirements and legislation
· Meet expectations on site specific matters including:
– Documenting and implementation of Rules, Procedures and training materials
– Metrics and location specific objectives, targets and management plans
– Internal audits
– External audits
– Manage HSE Committee
– Maturity planning assessment and LID OLRS Audits
– Event reporting
– Incident reporting and investigation
– SOS reporting
· Provide UAE office locations with dedicated, across SBG support to continuously improve HSE standards
· Work with the HBT META Team to identify actions required to maintain or gain HSE Certifications to ISO45001 and others as needed
· Present HSE related training such as Safe Operations Management, behaviour observations, improving culture & Internal Auditor training
· Liaison with regulatory agencies and external stakeholders
· Champion Remediation
· Continuously improve the Management Operating System (MOS) to increase efficiency and effectiveness of HSE programs
· Assist in resolving potential non-compliance, enforcement actions or litigation regarding HSE matters
· Deploy a robust governance & auditing program for HSE across the UAE
· Champion information management and process excellence
· Partner with business leaders and employees to continuously improve HSE Culture, awareness and engagement
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science
· Previous proven experience in leading HSE
· A NEBOSH or IOSH relevant qualification in HSE
· Knowledge in HSE compliance, emerging regulations, trends & analysis
· Familiarity with design and construction safety practices
· Familiarity with Environmental remediation practices
· Familiarity with Risk assessments, Site Inspections, Internal and external audits, documentation preparation and planning
· Familiarity with key performance systems
· Demonstrate effective ability to work with diverse groups
· Experience for a large MNC
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture