Offered Salary 1000
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to multifaceted career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
- Own the track and trace product strategy, tenets, long-term goals and work backwards including customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to advise direction.
- Define track & trace product vision including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation.
- Understanding the compliance requirements across geographies and incorporating them in the product roadmap.
- Execution of product planning and development Including customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
- Lead product launch and own the GTM plan to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans.
- Lead operations including monitoring and response to customer feedback, continuous improvement and business growth.
- Lead interaction with Technical Team Including helping the technical team make trade-offs based on customer requirements, financial goals, etc.
- Be the voice of the customer and product vision. Influence customers, partners, senior leaders across Honeywell and communicate Honeywell’s Connected Logistics vision, strategy, goals, status, and customer impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information systems or related work experience
- 7 + years of experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs for customer-facing online and mobile products/services
- 5 + years of experience in SaaS applications in at least three of the following fields is required: Product tracking, Supply chain management, Logistics operations, Manufacturing operations, Workflow management
- 3+ years of working experience in pharmaceutical, F&B, consumer goods or manufacturing industry
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status