Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our organisation in the role of Snr Field Service Supervisor. In this role, you will lead the local service organization to deliver best in class services to exceed customer expectations and deliver planned financial performance. Develop skills, information and management discipline necessary to deliver services in a timely manner at planned gross margins leveraging HBS tools, processes and best practices.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Overall responsibility for managing service business by team of service technicians.
· Ensure delivery of agreed services with customers on time, within scope, and within budget.
· Responsible for ensuring Account Management principals are exercised leading to retention and additional business from service base customers.
· Maintain customer’s satisfaction at acceptable levels, and resolves customer satisfaction issues.
· Review VOC feedback and takes appropriate proactive actions.
· Ownership for service financial performance of the team. Monitors financial performance monthly and reviews available to spend versus actuals for different contracts. Continuously improve service operational metrics.
· Ensure the availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while maintaining and controlling inventory levels.
· Actively support the implementation and compliance of productivity enhancing processes related to service delivery, taking ownership to implant these in his or her own scope of responsibility.
· Lead and manage service team in the effective adoption, implementation and compliance with HBS Global and EMEAI policies, processes, procedures, service tools and business best practices.
· Manage the performance management process, conducting performance appraisals, and providing coaching, training, career planning, development, salary administration and reward and recognition for service team personnel with support from the HR function.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· BSC Engineering
· Proven experience in building services. Thorough knowledge of service field operations and financial processes.
· Previous supervisory knowledge with demonstrated ability to lead a team.
· Excellent organizational communication -both orally and in writing, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to grasp technical and customer issues and turn into business actions
· Ability to understand and convey complex technical solutions and technical and financial results/issues, to Honeywell and customer management.
· Fluency in the English language
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture