Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The successful candidate will be part of Finance Division, Payrolls Department. He/She will be responsible for the submission of budget, forecast and variance analysis of payroll costs for management reporting. In addition, he/she will be involved in the review of overseas’ stations payroll process and perform trend analysis on overseas stations’ payroll cost. He/She will also ensure prompt and accurate reporting of personal tax for Directors to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore, and ensure that provisions for staff related payments/schemes etc. are made accurately and in compliance with accounting standards.
• Preparation of budget, forecast and variance analysis of payroll costs as part of the management reporting process.
• Review overseas’ stations payroll process including evaluation of changes in outsourced payroll vendors and perform trend analysis for overseas station payroll cost.
• Follow up with departments/ stations to ensure payroll suspense accounts are cleared promptly.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly payment of funds to the outsourced vendor for senior management payroll.
• Report personal tax via IR8A and IR21 for directors to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
• Quarterly submission of wage bill, crew gratuity and defined benefits breakdown for reporting purposes.
• Ensure that the required provisions for gratuity, AWS, EAP, unutilised leave and any overseas state-mandated schemes etc. are made accurately in the appropriate period.
• Supervision of staff.
• Any other projects as assigned.
• Good Degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification recognised by ISCA or ACCA qualifications. Knowledge of SAP FICO or SAP HR/Payrolls systems will be an advantage.
• Good attention to details.
• Good analytical skills.
• Effective time management skills.
• Effective communications skills.