Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Accountable for generating new business within a defined scope (new customer, new technology / products, etc) with solid business impact.
• Actively identifies new opportunities and prepares business cases for approval, based on in-depth organisational and relevant market knowledge.
• Creates and manages middle / top management contacts within the customer’s organisation.
• Responsible for orders, sales and customer satisfaction for a defined part of the new business.
• Actively develops new ideas, concepts and solutions, and shares best practices.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
• Accountable for multiple customers or a single medium customer across multiple portfolios or specific portfolio, carrying independent sales targets.
• Identifies and develops new business opportunities, in collaboration with pre-sales experts.
• Constantly interacts with key stakeholders within customers, understanding their objectives, challenges and remit to increase own effectiveness.
• Coordinates activities among sales, pre-sales and other functions based on in-depth organisational understanding (Mode of Operations, processes, etc) and relevant market knowledge, in order to meet business objectives.
• Participates in pricing strategies and contract negotiations and actively provides useful input.
• Contributes to the LoA process from business and commercial perspective.
• Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes and services.
• Contributes to strategic decisions within own defined scope (account, portfolio, geography, etc).
• Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
• Acts as a professional leader for staff / workteam / taskforces, often the most senior and recognised sales professional in a team, who serves as best practice resource.
• May lead cross-functional deal team with manageable risks and resource requirements.
Management Experience / Achieved well-advanced skills of a specific professional discipline combining deep knowledge of theory and organisational practice or expertise. Recognised expert in their field (depth & breadth). Typically requires 5-8 years extensive relevant experience and/or a graduate / postgraduate equivalent degree
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.