Offered Salary 1000
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Entry level sales role in the BT/EE Sales Team for an ambitious individual, preferably with an understanding of mobile radio networks and associated deployment services. The successful junior account manager will be responsible for supporting orders and revenue generation with one of Nokia’s Top 20 strategic accounts globally.
BT/EE is one of the most recognised service providers in the world and has a track record for innovation and market leadership. This is a great opportunity to join the Nokia team and be part of the strategic relationship with BT/EE as we build the UK’s best 5G mobile network!
- Work collaboratively with the wider account team and supporting functions to generate quotes and manage handover to delivery teams.
- Manage opportunity lifecycle, offer process and forecasting data in tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Understand customers’ strategic direction and associated investment/deployment plans to create new business opportunities and growth in market share for Nokia
- Establish and build trusted, customer relationships with BT/EE stakeholders.
- Must be ambitious and results focused with good numerical and organisational skills.
- Must have an aptitude for technology and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent -or- completion of an apprenticeship scheme.