Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Position covers all aspects linked to Accounts Receivables Collections, Tenants’ dues and outstanding, and Tenants’ payments requests. It includes ensuring the smooth collection processes by connecting with tenants, overseeing the Account Receivables collections activities executed by Collections Administrators. Following up escalated issues, recommending mitigating measures and advising on tenants’ credits requests.
This position plays an integral role in establishing a professional and strong relationship with tenants and the internal stakeholders to ensure that all collections activities are running as scheduled. Manage leases payment terms, highlight and solve collection related issues when they arise. They would also handle escalations from junior local collections staff located in the assets.
Responsible for escalating unresolved tenant issues in relations to billing and collection to provide actual, reliable, and pertinent information on financial risks to the Collections Manager allowing to make efficient decisions.
Key priorities include the following:
Insights & Support
- Ensure timely collections of tenant dues.
- Negotiate payment plans.
- Review tenant credit history.
- Support Shared Services in tenants accounts reconciliations.
- Build and maintain a strong relation with tenants.
- Ensure efficient coordination with internal stakeholders on collection matters.
- Mentor the local collections Administrators to deliver on best practices.
- Communicate and resolve all billing, account receivables, reporting, and control issues.
- Coordinate with legal department on collection matters related to legal notices and provide support and accurate information.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and yearly update on collections and delays.
- Acting as backup and cover annual leaves and absence of team members to ensure seamless transition and continuity.
Control & Stewardship
- Coordinate tenant’s accounts reconciliations with Shared Services to identify and resolve in case of any dispute.
- Solicit the collections administrator to minimize their malls’ AR outstanding and achieve collection KPIs.
Reporting & Transaction Processing
- Weekly Review of the daily collections by collections administrators and related accounting transactions for assigned accounts
- Assist in reviewing/preparing ad-hoc analysis, tracker, reporting, and other various tasks related to areas of responsibility.
- Ensure that collections and follow up with tenants are in line with local regulations and MAFP applicable financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Ensure achievement and compliance with targeted KPIs.
- Help to establish internal KPIs to improve the efficiency and optimize performance.
Analysis & Reporting
- Review and recommend changes and enhancements to reports format, eliminate overlapping, re-group reports and unify the reporting process across the region.
- Recommend enhancement to collections tools and billing processes.