Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Do you see yourself as a Management Assistant? Great! It’s is your opportunity to providing support for our top management in Stargard, Poland.
If your are interested this position, please see all details below.
Within a constant growth of Radiometer site in Stargard, including two legal entities: Radiometer Solutions Sp. z o.o. (over 570 associates) and Radiometer Sp. z o.o., Stargard Branch (nearly 200 associates), Management Assistant supports not only Managing Director (placed temporarily in Sweden due to the pandemics), but also Chairman of the Board and in some cases a full local top management (15 directors and senior managers), but especially two Plant Directors.
We are now opening a vacancy due to replacement and believe that of you seek an international environment, want to be responsible for some arrangements at the company level and to feel responsible for good documentation flow and smooth contacts between top managers. you can find the position attractive to feel motivated and satisfied with the delivered results. The challenges that might happen such as booking of some business trips or preparing of company events can only grow your communication competencies and build up a good networking in a global organization.
You can expect to be responsible for the following assignments:
- Arrange the daily activity calendar of Managing Director. Support him in fulfilling his tasks by communication with other stakeholders, his direct reports and Radiometer Stargard management and associates.
- Organize regular meetings of Radiometer Stargard top management with professional agenda, protocols and follow up notes.
- Participate in the top management weekly meetings on Teams or face to face.
- Ensure a good documentation flow from all the departments to Managing Director or Chairman of the Board (and vice versa) within internal processes by company communication channels, external courier packages, also abroad.
- Business trip booking for managing Director and Chairman of the Board, in case of group travelling, also for the whole top management
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations, Excel analysis of some expenditures, summary of certain meeting conclusion and current company affairs, meeting protocols in Word.
- Translate selected documents, Managing Director newsletters and some other elements of communication from top management down in the organization and if needed outside (English – Polish and vice versa).
- If required, service Managing Director guests at the site, helping as well in their business trip arrangements to Stargard, mainly from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- If needed, support in organizing company events and conferences, especially those that embrace the whole top management, Radiometer Stargard organization and some visitors from other Radiometer locations.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree preferable, although a person within a secondary school education and right experience may fulfill the responsibilities at the position well.
- Experience as a management or executive assistant, in an international company preferred.
- Developed cooperation and coordination skills with supportive mindset
- Sense of confidentiality at a high level.
- Fluent in Polish and English both writing and oral (B2/C1 level preferred).
- Experienced PowerPoint and Words user and also good knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with SharePoint, MS Teams (or other online communication systems) will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work nowadays remotely at home office with regular cadence online with Managing Director (Sweden) via computerized channels.
- Ability to service some others Directors, Senior Managers, with good focus on priorities for Managing Directors.
- Rare business trips, only with top management, if needed. More often travels around Stargard between our 4 locations (in the industry park and around the town).
Why is this position an attractive opportunity and what we can offer:
- International environment among specialists with Scandinavian organizational culture
- Close cooperation with top management with an invitation to be an active participant of certain projects, e.g. follow-up plan after company engagement survey
- Large organization within a matrix set-up as various functions report directly to the headquarters in Denmark
- Possibilities of development through constantly new experiences within a growing company.
- Stable employment
- Attractive salary + annual bonus
- Opportunity to growing in a dynamic company with a strong LEAN culture
- Individual medical care
- Multisport card
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with legal, finance and psychological support
- Daily juice fruit
- Co-financed canteen
- Interested Integrations – also online 🙂