Reporting directly to the SVP, Sales, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Vice President. The Executive Assistant also serves as liaison to the senior management teams and the functions reporting into the sales; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel in addition to functional meetings reporting into Sales.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supports the functions underneath the SVP, Sales with ad hoc requests
- Handle all individually assigned tasks; share interdepartmental communication; other duties as assigned.
- Communication; drive collaboration between groups using DBS methods; process maps & standard work.
- Partners with Executive to synthesize strategic vision and organizational goals to guarantee objectives are being met and maintained, ensure delegation or oversight as necessary, and remove unnecessary information and data.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Target, identify, and communicate pain points or essential issues in a concise, articulate manner.
- Consolidate complex information to help identify solutions for intricate problems.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong project management skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree; business school or college courses preferred
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience supporting an executive with global responsibilities or experience managing calendars and travel for individuals with significant global travel.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office Suite; PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Constantly required to sit and occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell
- Constantly using hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards.
- Occasionally reach with hands and arms, squat, turn/twist, or reach, lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- Consists of an indoor work office environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting, and low noise levels.
AT WILL STATEMENT
Employment with ChemTreat is on an at-will basis, which means that either the employee or ChemTreat can terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason (or no reason), with or without notice, unless the employee and ChemTreat have entered a written agreement signed by the employee and a duly authorized representative of ChemTreat.