Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position is to manage day to day sales administrative accountabilities plus dedicated areas of expertise.
- Ability to travel to other CFL locations for coverage
- Provide dedicated cashiering/administrative support in a professional, confidential and organized manner
- Ability to process and verify daily GEO & FSV deposits to Bank of America
- Monitor email and phone calls; proactively respond to and/or coordinate issues when possible
- Track and manage driver over/short amounts in excel and communicate issues to sales supervisors on a daily/weekly/period basis.
- Ensure GCS Controls are completed daily, weekly, period and quarterly within the required timeframe to be compliant.
- Organize/maintain department files, both electronic and hard copy
- Daily interaction will all Functional Teams
- Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential material on a daily basis
- Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
- Administer specific applications/time bound processes to include specific SME tasks (ESC, ERT, CashPro, Excel, Outlook) in an accurate and timely manner
- Capable of creating customized actionable market reports using pivot tables, advanced formulas and/or macros
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Work on special projects as necessary
- Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally (Functional Teams) and externally
- Must be strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
- 2+ years’ experience Admin Support Consumer Goods Company
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- Ability to become proficient in multiple IT applications
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking – Strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills – Discretion with sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Respects & values differences, acts with integrity, and operates with justice