Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Be the key support and right hand to the SVP Chief Financial Officer to provide all executive administration support and take on selected projects and activities for both Finance and IT. The role will also support the VP Global Transformation in addition to providing local support for Cepheid’s President. Support includes providing administrative services including calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, correspondence, reception/switchboard, filing, mail delivery and external courier services, data entry, document management services, records management, budget monitoring and office supply orders. Book meetings, document meeting procedures and arrange special events.
- Daily administrative support to CFO including, but not limited to: management of extremely active calendars; operating as a first point of phone contact and managing that experience; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is at times confidential; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Support the CFO in advanced editing and creation of PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint and Excel, internal notes drafting and communication
- Managing all travel arrangements and logistics for CFO and direct reports including visa preparation, ground transportation, hotel reservations etc
- Responsible for all logistics of meetings for CFO and direct reports including conference room reservations, teleconference, videoconference, food ordering and associated meeting logistics
- Proactively ensure that meeting materials are prepared and distributed in advance of key meetings
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing CFO staff and organization communications, projects and meetings.
- Contributes to the maintenance of the team SharePoint sites, team calendars and team initiatives tracking.
- Use appropriate discretion and confidentiality in the management of information
- Sometimes work with outside vendors to ensure that invoices are being processed and paid on a timely basis as well work with SAP system to track purchase orders and invoices in the system
- Processing SOWs following approvals and if required process them for approval
- Develop and contribute to Cepheid exec admin group l to establish and share best practices. Act as a team player by providing backup support to other Assistants on site; doing what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to prepare and edit reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software; organize and maintain electronic files
- Arrange for visitor passes and building access
- High School Degree (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis
- Demonstrated strong self-starter, independent, pro-active and self-motivated while having the flexibility to handle change calmly and professionally
- Demonstrate resourcefulness with proven ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, manage multiple priorities with tight timelines, and take initiative
- Ability to work well both in team environment as well as operate independently with minimal supervision
- Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal and written communications with all levels of the organization
- Excellent computer skills: Outlook (e-mail and calendar management), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products.
- Maintain highly sensitive information that may involve financial data, personnel discussions, and/or business strategy of a highly confidential manner.