Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We are looking for a Production Administrator to work with our expert manufacturing team. Do you have a passion for manufacturing in a GMP regulated environment? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Generate forms and documents for production job using Oracle and Quality Management Systems
- Review GMP documents, batch records and forms to ensure compliance to cGMP and GDP
- Perform transaction of raw material and finish product in Oracle of completed production batches
- Manage training program, perform archival and coordinate all administrative work relating to production
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and update production -related documents where necessary
Who you are
- High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in manufacturing and GMP environment is preferred (Candidates without experience are welcome to apply)
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
- Demonstrated attention to detail and quality-minded work habits
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Effective time management and organizational skills
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.