Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location: DFW Headquarters Building 8 (DFW-SV08)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 42525
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
As a member of the Treasury, Debt Administration team your primary role will be to help manage American Airlines’s debt complex, including all components of compliance with our credit agreements. You will gain the opportunity to work with various teams across Accounting, Banking, Corporate Finance, Insurance, Fleet and IT Finance. Your working knowledge of automated accounting systems, and ability to analyze data while handling ad-hoc projects will be key to your success. If you are looking for an opportunity that offers an ever changing, challenging yet rewarding experience Debt Administration offers this and so much more.
What you’ll do
- Facilitate lease and debt payments
- Ensure contract compliance
- Database administration
- Maintain and update original lease and debt files
- Ensure all SEC reporting requirements are completed timely and accurately
- Flexible and willing to perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training
- 3 plus years of experience in Treasury, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or other business-related field
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Automated accounting system working knowledge including the use of reporting functionality (such as SAP or Oracle)
- Understanding of basic accounting procedures and/or experience reading contracts
- Self-starter who will take ownership of their responsibilities and strongly motivated to continually seek improvement
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and work independently
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Problem-solving and application of solid judgment in dealing with complex and/or time-sensitive issues
- Ability to take initiative and work effectively in a variety of demanding situations
- Exceptional organization and planning skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more