Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location: Los Cabos Intl Apt (SJD-TRML)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 40694
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
Agents will be in contact with flight crews, passengers, and other customers, providing necessary information concerning travel.
What you’ll do
- In charge of security screening and passenger service procedures at check-in and in the gate area
- Provides assistance to passengers as requested or required
- Process reservations, issue tickets and provide required check-in processes, ensuring compliance with all travel documentation and security procedures
- Checks baggage and informs passenger of excess baggage charges in accordance with tariff rules
- Able to lift and carry bags and boxes weighing up to 70 lbs
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma
- Must have working knowledge of sabre
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, according to operational needs
- Willing to work weekends and shifts
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent personal grooming established by company standards
- Proactive team player
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand English and the native language
- Must have a valid US visa
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more