Offered Salary 1000
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Location: Bradley Intl Apt (BDL-TRML)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 42556
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This job is a member of the Airport Stations Team within the Customer Experience Division.
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of office duties including: coordinating meeting arrangements, typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing customers, handling mail, ordering and distributing office supplies, reconciling P-card spending, tracking anniversaries/birthdays, and arranging travel and hotel accommodations.
What you’ll do
- Provides assistance with preparation of management presentations and special projects as required
- Administers, reviews, and monitors all local invoices through Invoice Works and disseminate as necessary
- Troubleshoots and escalates office technology issues, including telephone and copier machines
- Tracks and ensures employees complete onboarding duties, including appropriate system access, assignment of lockers, mailboxes, uniforms, badges, fingerprinting, training, etc.
- Assists in station event planning, coordination, and execution (i.e. Do Crew, luncheons, holiday meals, recognition events)
- Handles payroll processing in Workbrain for management and support staff
- Processes bereavement letters and coordinates local communications and response
- Manages employee parking, including permitting and assignments, as required
- Assists with timekeeping functions, data entry, data verification, reconciliations and filing
- Maintains employee files, as necessary
- Maintains Station meeting plans, including monthly emergency response
- Accesses and manages various periodic reports, including performance, audit, expense, employee engagement and recognition, etc.
- Updates required manuals
- Files and maintains all security related items
- Acts as backup for various payroll functions
- Manages records for OSHA, safety, etc. (301’s, weekly and annual) Assists with budget preparation and reconciliation, including monthly closeout of landing fees
- Supports auditing activities as required
- Tracks and verifies incentive funds earned
- Liaises with CRE/Facilities and vendors to track local projects, as needed
- Leads/directs work with other support staff, as needed
- Performs other duties as required
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
High School diploma or GED
Previous office/clerical experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, and corporate structure
- Ability to prioritize work, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to grasp concepts and functionality of specific software and programs
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more