Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The primary location in Purchase, NY, Plano, TX, Chicago, IL, and NYC. However, open to considering candidates in other locations.
PepsiCo operates in an environment undergoing immense and rapid change. Big-data and digital technologies are driving business transformation that is unlocking new capabilities and business innovations in areas like eCommerce, mobile experiences and IoT. The key to winning in these areas is being able to leverage enterprise data foundations built on PepsiCo’s global business scale to enable business insights, advanced analytics and new product development. PepsiCo’s Data Management and Operations team is tasked with the responsibility of developing quality data collection processes, maintaining the integrity of our data foundations and enabling business leaders and data scientists across the company to have rapid access to the data they need for decision-making and innovation.
What PepsiCo Data Management and Operations does:
- Maintain a predictable, transparent, global operating rhythm that ensures always-on access to high-quality data for stakeholders across the company
- Responsible for day-to-day data collection, transportation, maintenance/curation and access to the PepsiCo corporate data asset
- Work cross-functionally across the enterprise to centralize data and standardize it for use by business, data science or other stakeholders
- Increase awareness about available data and democratize access to it across the company
As the lead of the process automation team, you will be responsible for overseeing a development and product team of low-code/no-code automation experts who will utilize tools like Microsoft Power Apps and Power Platform to automate Microsoft Excel or other informal processes within business teams. Automation of local processes will be another avenue for accelerating the growth of PepsiCo’s enterprise data asset and enhancing the value of the enterprise Data Platform. You and your team will work closely with business stakeholders to identify areas where automation can add business value and take data out of informal processes and institutionalize and structure them for efficiency.
- 10+ years of experience developing automation applications for non-enterprise / smaller business processes using Microsoft tools: Visual Basic, Sharepoint, etc
- 5+ years of team management / people management
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with senior level management
- Proven track record of overseeing a portfolio of multiple projects
- Strong change manager. Comfortable with change, especially that which arises through company growth. Able to lead a team effectively through times of change.
- Strong management discipline and attention to detail
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Positive and flexible attitude to enable adjusting to different needs in an ever-changing environment
- Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; comfortable managing trade-offs
- Proactively drives impact and engagement while bringing others along
- Ability to lead others without direct authority