Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is constantly focusing on operational excellence by continuously identifying opportunities to maximize efficiency and effectiveness across teams, functions and businesses.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for leading and managing all Business Operations and support systems and platforms, including Finance, Human Capital, Procurement, Legal,..etc.
He/She will be responsible for the organizational design, management and day-to-day running of the EA domain as an internal management consultancy that offers a portfolio of IT business services and enterprise systems to different business.
The Enterprise Architect will lead and develop the overall EA deliverables, processes and roadmaps for the business and IT enterprise systems including architecture blueprints, reference solutions and other architecture-related activities with the respective roles (such as business, information, solution and technical).
Manage the EA Practice
- Capture, document, and maintain the Enterprise systems architecture across the group.
- Assessment of the existing platforms and systems in a given business operation area (ex: SAP S/4HANA, Ariba, SuccessFactors) and to choose technology to be adopted based on a business case considering business needs, current status, inflight projects, contractual constraints, cost and risks
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determine corresponding technology platform designs and change requirements to drive the organization’s targeted business outcomes.
- Ensure continuous alignment between implemented solutions and the to-be Enterprise architecture.
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broader scope of projects, working closely with application architects (from different IT Teams or vendors) that manage and design architecture for technology platforms.
- Provide consulting support to application architects within projects to align the project with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through the aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards, and solution patterns to align solution decisions with the future-state enterprise architecture.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, or culture) and the financial impact of the shared solutions architecture.
- Work closely with the program management office (PMO) or project management office to ensure the execution of the program’s roadmap.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- Leads the development of a value proposition and execution of a communication and education plan for the enterprise architecture practice.
- Promotes the business value of EA as an enabler of strategy formulation, and as support for technology innovation, which drives the organization’s top and bottom lines.
- Leads the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business strategy and requirements.
- Leads the analysis of business and operating models, market trends and the technology industry to determine their potential impact on the enterprise’s business strategy, direction and architecture.
- Constructs technology-enabled business and operating models and provides viable options and visibility into execution issues.
- Deep experience in managing and architecting complex enterprise business systems e.g. Finance, Retail, Human Capital, Procurement, Legal.
- Experience in leading large transformation enterprise programs e.g. Migrating ERP from Oracle to SAP.
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management.
- Organizationally savvy, and understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate obstacles and politics.
- Balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions and organization goals.
- Translate business needs into EA requirements.
- Capable and comfortable with balancing time between foundational EA (Mode 1: renovating the core of the IT estate, ensuring efficiency and predictability) and vanguard EA efforts (Mode 2: concerned with business and operating model design, technology innovation, speed, agility and flexibility to achieve a unified and flexible EA that meets the organization’s needs).
- Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business, and how they may be applied to the enterprise to drive digital business.
Skillset (job-specific technical skills)
- Deep knowledge of SAP and Oracle Enterprise suite of solutions (HRMS, ERP, Payroll, Integration,
- Deep knowledge and experience in business process analysis, management, design and delivery
- Extended knowledge of information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Confident, engaging people leader, able to communicate a vision and bring along on the journey
- Highly analytical with a structured problem-solving approach and a strong business acumen
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of business engineering principles and processes.
- Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- Ten or more years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture in Enterprise Business systems (ERP, Payroll, HRMS)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in designing and managing large architecture transformation programs in the domain of enterprise business systems.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, system analysis, MBA or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Certified in Architecture Frameworks; TOGAF, FEAF, DOD, Zachman
- Certified SAP S/4Hana, Ariba or SuccessFactors